Hitstick 3 Hitstick 3

Very Cool idea.....WAY TOO SHORT!

It's more like a sample of a game to be, I finished the two level and was wondering what's wrong with it :) why I can't play further. Still awesome idea and well made!
Well done!

Panda - Tactical Sniper Panda - Tactical Sniper

It was cool

I liked the game. I was suprised to see it score this low as I thought a sniper game with puzzles would score higher. It seems that if you don't do something where there's pointless gore like shooting a dog or shooting at a guys penis etc... then your game just won't rate highly..it's kinda sad coz this game was funny and well made.

Robin
www.pencilkids.com

RobAlmighty responds:

Thanks for your kind review Robin. I was honored to see it reviewed on pencilkids as well. Number 2 is on it's way! Going to be released within the next week or so.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Very nice graphics :)

Positives:
Those were some very beautiful character designs...seriously!!! For me it was really worth playing to see what great characters were going to come next...very well done. I did get put off by the fact that if I failed I had to restart all over but hey..I guess it creates a challenge.
It's really refreshing to see someone put a lot of work and love into making the game look great, I know a good game doesn't need good graphics but sometimes I think people use it as an excuse. SO WELL DONE!!!

Negatives:
You just press the ....spacebar... BUT!!! It's a good idea and people really seem to be enjoying it so no real negatives. I think the look is what really made it great. VERY GOOD!